Kim Shallcross has invested the last 40 years of her life developing solutions to increase the health and wellness of people.
Her activities have focused on energy flows within our bodies, environment and underlying causes for dis-ease.
- Undergraduate studies: Upsala University, Kean College, New Jersey, mid-1970s
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Life Chiropractic, Atlanta, GA, 1981-1986
- Doctor of Nutritional Medicine: JFK College of Nutri-medical Arts & Science, Largo, Florida, 1987
- Naturopathic training, Occidental Institute Research Foundation, Victoria, British Columbia,
- Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Certificate, Toronto, Canada, Advanced Level, 1995
- Certificates in Biological Medicine, Occidental Institute Research Foundation, 1982 to present
- Doctor of Natural Medicine, Board of Natural Medicine Doctors and Practitioners, World Organization of Natural Medicine, 2019
- Doctor of Humanitarian Services, World Organization of Natural Medicine, 2019
- Research with Laurentian University, Neuroscience Department, Sudbury, Canada and Healthgene genetic laboratory, Toronto, Canada, 2003-2020
- Practiced in association with the following medical doctors:
- Dr. William Campbell Douglas III, Atlanta, GA, IV therapy, chelation, electro-dermal testing, 1982-1986
- Dr. Motha, Invitro Fertilization, London, UK, 1987-1991
- Dr. Soanes, Oakville, Canada, family practice, 1992-1996